Remember how I said my friend just started going out with this guy and I guess they are boyfriend girlfriend now and he already had her meet him parents. I mean they just started dating. And on top of that she’s not telling her parents that shes dating because her parents don’t approve, but isn’t his parents going to want to meet her parents. I have no idea how these things work so could someone help me out. Do you usually introduce someone you just started going out with to your parents or do you wait until you guys actually become serious?
So the person that I totally had a crush on for like all of last year and the beginning part of this year got a girlfriend (sounds like something you can purchase at a store, sorry) like two weeks ago and all his Facebook statuses were about them doing things together and going places together (yes I was trollin’ on his Facebook like I do). And today I looked on my dash and it says that he has changed his relationship status from “in a relationship” to “single.” WTF you just started dating???
My friend just started dating this guy that she’s been crushing on for so long and when she told me you want to know the first thing I thought? I wonder how long until they break up and avoid each other when they pass by in the hall. I don’t know why but that’s what I thought. Why can’t I just be genuinely happy for someone?
2. What are you listening to right now? You Always Hurt the Ones You Love- Ryan Gosling
3. What was the last thing you ate? Vegetarian Spaghetti
4. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? MY best friend Amanda
5. Do you drink? Nope
6. Do you smoke? Nope
7. What is the first thing you noticed in someone? Their voice
8. What is your hair color? Brown
9. What is your eye color? Dark Brown
10. Do you wear contacts/glasses? Glasses
11. Dogs or cats? Dogs
12. What's your favorite animal? Octopus
13. What's your favorite television show? Adventure Time
14. What's your favorite movie? Clue (with Tim Curry)
15. What's your favorite band/singer? Dance Gavin Dance
16. How old are you? 17
17. Do you have a crush on anyone? Nick Arriola
18. What's your sexual orientation? Straight
19. What's your favorite color? Purple
20. What was your most embarrassing moment? I ran into a pole in 5th grade in front of nearly the whole entire school during lunch.
21. Do you ever wish you were someone else? A better version of myself mostly
22. What were you like when you were a kid? Carefree and a little bit reckless
23. What would your dream house be like? A mansion with a huge library, trap doors, and a secret lair.
24. What last made you laugh? My mom telling me she's not asian she's japanese
25. What is your favorite word? clever
26. What is your least favorite word? fat
27. What turns you on? hot voice, kind heart, smells good, INTELLEGENCE
28. What turns you off? jackasses, too much cursing, long hair
29. What is your star sign? Aquarius
30. What are your favorite books? The Westing Game, Girl With the Dragon Tattoo series, A Million Little Pieces, Icy Sparks, Series Of Unfortunate Events
31. Do you have any siblings? One older sister
32. Do you like to dance? In the confines of my house, yes I like to dance a lot.
33. What is your definition of cheating? When your significant other has sex with someone else
34. Have you ever cheated on someone? No, I've never had a boyfriend
35. Do you regret anything? Duh, what kind of question is that.
36. Do you have any phobias? Heights and public speaking I think that's all
37. Ever broken any bones? My wrist twice
38. Ever come close to death? No
39. What is your religion, if any? Christian I think
40. Have you ever been to a psychiatrist/therapist? No
41. Are looks important in a relationship? I think that they are a factor but I don't think they are important.
42. Are you more like your mom or your dad?My mom
43. What is your favorite season? Winter
44. Do you have any tattoos? No
45. Do you have any piercings? Ears
46. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had? Zero, zilch, nada
47. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? Klaus Baudelaire
48. Who is your celebrity crush? Chris Pine
49. Are you a virgin? Si
50. Do you get jealous easily? I don't think so
51. What is your favorite type of food? Fish
52. Do you ever want to get married? Eh, only if my husband wants to
53. Who was your first kiss with? Haven't had one
54. Have you ever been cheated on? Never had a boyfriend
55. What is your idea of the perfect date? DISNEYLAND
56. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Introvert
57. Do you believe in aliens or life on other planets? Life on other planets yes, aliens no
58. What talent do you wish you'd been born with? Photographic memory, ability to play the piano
59. What is your saddest memory? Probably in second grade when my "friends" made me kick out some girl from our group. I felt horrible.
60. Do you believe in love at first sight? Hell no
61. Do you believe in soul mates? No
62. Have you ever dyed your hair? My whole head no but I've died several strands of my hair various different colors.
63. Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you? None that got back to me.
64. Would you go against your moral code for money? Depends on the situation
65. What are three things most people don't know about you? I enjoy most romance movies, I have crushes for very long periods of time, I swear all the time when no ones around.
66. Who are you jealous of? My sister and my friend a bit I guess, but its not like a bitter jealousy
67. Do you sleep with a stuffed toy? Yeah my bear Funny Kako (Kako means uncle in Hawaiian)
68. How long was your longest relationship? Haven't had a relationship
69. Is the glass half empty or half full? Depends on if I took a drink or if I filled the glass
70. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you? Probably like make me something, or give me flowers, something corny like that
71. Who is your most loyal friend? My bestie Amanda
72. Are you in a relationship? Nope
73. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her? Don't have one
74. Are you a bad person? Probably
75. Are you a lover or a fighter? I'd say more of a fighter.
76. What did you do on your last birthday? Parents were gone so I kicked it at a friends house
77. What is your favorite quote and why? “I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.”
78. If your best friend died, what would you do? I had a dream that she did cry and I woke up freaking bawling my eyes out
79. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, what would it be? I don't know, I kind of wouldn't want to change anything just in case something horrible would result
80. If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you do? Probably hang around my friends and family, I mean I would miss them most
81. What is the strangest dream you've ever had? The kid that I had a huge crush on was sitting next to me on a beach while people were making fun of me. When I got up to leave he followed me to my car and told me that he didn't believe anything they were saying about me. We ended up walking home together and I like let him into my house and introduced him to my parents and then when I left to go get him some water and I overheard him telling my sister that he was in love with me. That was really strange.
82. Are you happier single or in a relationship? I'm pretty happy but I wouldn't know the difference
83. Who were you in a past life? I'm convinced I was some sort of farmer because I swear out of nowhere out comes this country accent. That or some sort of warrior.
84. What is your happiest childhood memory? Probably Olympics Day with all the kids on my street
85. Have you ever experienced unrequited love? Never been in love
86. Have you ever had an imaginary friend? Duh
87. If you were the president, what would you do? Resign immediately
88. What is your ideal career? Criminal Psychologist or some sort of Investigative Journalist
89. What is your political affiliation? Independent
90. Are you conservative or liberal? Liberal
91. Is the male or female body closest to perfection? Female
92. Do you like kissing in public? No
93. If you could change one thing in the world, what would you change? Probably how selfish everyone seems to be.
94. Where would you like to live? Australia, Germany, Denmark, Scandinavia
95. Where would you go on your dream vacation? DISNEYLAND
96. Describe yourself in one word. Enigmatic
97. Describe yourself in one sentence. I'm stubborn, headstrong, secretive and quiet.
So I still haven’t completed my college aps and they are due in a week and I still have to write two essays. Eek I know I should be more worried but worrying is not something I’m really good at procrastinating is. Also I have SAT’s coming up and I haven’t even looked at my study book curse you laziness why can’t you go bother someone else.
Some otherthings going on in my life is I’ve been cleaning ny house for like two days straight now an right now I’m writing this post on my dads iPod on the floor of my bathroom the one place no one can barge into. I have to post a picture of my nails they are yin and yang signs and I’m pretty excited about them.
Well I think thats enough rambling for now. Oh but one moe thin I just watched the trilogy of lord of the rings and it was awesome (this was while my parents were sleeping mind you)
Happy Thanksgiving rumble followers I hope you guys an amazing turkey day and I jut want to thank you for always being there whenever I need you just to listen or to help me through all the problems tht arise in my life. If it wasn’t for you guy I would have no one to actually talk to. Thank you so much for that :)
I think when I go off to college I will cut all my hair off. I don;t know why but ever since I was little I have wanted to do this, and what better time to do it when all the people around you will have no idea what you looked like when you had long hair.
Today I looked in my closet and thought what should I wear today. Shortly after that thought I thought what the fuck do I wear on a normal school week because the clothes i have in this closet is not attractive at all. I really need to get rid of a lot of my clothes so I can make room for other clothes.
All I want to do is lay on bed and read, paint, or write my break away but thanks to fucking college apps i’m stuck writing two shitty
essays and studying for the fucking SAT. Fuck college why can’t a high school diploma get me by in life anymore.
Emily Browning’s new movie Magic Magic comes out in 2012 and I’m freaking excited. You know how much I love Emily Browning’s movies, even if no one else in the world besides my best friend likes them. But to be honest I’ll always see her as little Violet Baudelaire…
I wish I didn’t care so much about what others thought of me. That I didn’t depend on what people said about me or how they feel about me to make or break my day; and that instead it depended entirely on me and how I feel about myself and what I say about myself. But the truth is that I can’t help but listen to them and what they have to say about me, to eagerly wait to hear that someone thinks of me favorably. It’s quite tragic because no matter how good I feel about myself it will never be enough.